Re: Postgresql for Dummies?

From: Daniel Lerch <daniel(at)mountainmeasurement(dot)com>
To: Ron St-Pierre <rstpierre(at)syscor(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql for Dummies?
Date: 2004-10-12 20:54:16
Lists: pgsql-novice

OK, I'll check that book out.

I tried running pgAdminIII, but when I tried to connect to my psql
server I got the error:
"SSL error: wrong version number"

I'll try to figure this out, but one thing it led me to was realizing
that I don't know what verision of psql I'm actually running, and I
don't know how to find out (I noticed that pgAdminIII is for postgreSQL
7.3 and 7.4). Is there a 'version' command within psql?

Thanks,
-d