Re: CGI program cannot access database

From: Samik Raychaudhuri <samik(at)freeshell(dot)org>
To: Maarten Boekhold <boekhold(at)emirates(dot)net(dot)ae>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CGI program cannot access database
Date: 2004-10-08 17:15:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
Yes I am trying to run this under Cygwin. My apache server is running
locally, but the postgresql server is running remote at freesql.org.
I tried to search for the thread in postgresql-cygwin, but couldn't find
it. The only thread I came up with is this one:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/2004-07/msg00060.php
This wasn't much helpful.
Can you please post the link to the thread. That will be very helpful.
Regards,
-Samik