Re: tsearch2 poor performance

From: Kris Kiger <kris(at)musicrebellion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tsearch2 poor performance
Date: 2004-09-29 14:33:06
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

Oleg, the data I have right now was generated using a random paragraph
generator. The words are real words, but there are only 508 distinct
keywords in the 3,000,000 records that tsearch2 will pick up, using
default settings. I was using this data set for the purpose of testing
tsearch2's capabilities, so it's not real world data. If you still want
it, let me know where to send it and I will send you a dump of the DB.

Kris