Re: Non-Proprietary ODBC Examples on Win32?

From: "Greg Campbell" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Randy Yates <yates(at)ieee(dot)org>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Non-Proprietary ODBC Examples on Win32?
Date: 2004-09-28 14:08:40
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Get yourself an ODBC driver for Windows -- from the PostgreSQL site -- I
recommend version 7.3.2.

Set yourself up a Data Source Name. You can alternatively check the
PostgreSQL documentation on creating a connection string.

Then use MSDN or google up SQLAllocHandle and SQLConnect. There should
be C++ examples aplenty.

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Attachment Content-Type Size
greg.campbell.vcf text/x-vcard 283 bytes