cache lookup failed for relation

From: Michael Guerin <guerin(at)rentec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Michael Guerin <guerin(at)rentec(dot)com>
Subject: cache lookup failed for relation
Date: 2004-09-28 04:28:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

Last night our server crashed and now we're getting these cache lookup
errors. I've rebuilt the indexes on pg_attribute and pg_class, plus all
the user tables. Vacuum comes back clean, is there someplace else that
I should look? I'm assuming a pg_dump/restore will resolve my issues,
but I'm trying to understand whats going on. (version 7.4.2)

Thanks
Micahel