JDBC driver works in ccommand line, not in Tomcat5

From: Chris Baty <batymohn(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC driver works in ccommand line, not in Tomcat5
Date: 2007-09-04 14:11:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to get Tomcat 5 to access psql. I created a "test' database and put several drivers in common/lib. I keep getting

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail. Please report this exception.

in my log files. This same drive worked fine in a test program I wrote in the command line program.

Does aneone know what might be happening?

Thanks.
Chris

http://tv.yahoo.com/