Re: strange (win32 only?) row deletion bug report

From: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: strange (win32 only?) row deletion bug report
Date: 2004-09-08 14:13:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi!

Andreas Pflug wrote:
> We had this on the BUGS list, but I wasn't able to reproduce this. Your

oops, forgot to check :)

> description is very detailed, so maybe we'll catch it this time.
> Since we're in the middle of rolling 1.2 Beta-1, this might take some
> days, please be patient.

it is merely a minor inconvenience, no rush :))
if there is anything i can do, provide data (strace, data structure,
etc?) to help, let me know.

i tried stracing pgadmin3, but my computer crashed while i tried the
problematic delete for the n-th time :) no blue screen, just a reboot.

regards,
Miha