Out of topic - Need help with connecting Java programs on Linux to Access DB - reg.

From: Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy <shan(at)ceedees(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Out of topic - Need help with connecting Java programs on Linux to Access DB - reg.
Date: 2004-09-03 01:05:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dear Group,
At the outset my apologies for posting a
non-postgresql question on the list. I am trying to access a Microsoft
Access DB using jdbc:odbc bridge from a linux. I am not having any
success. I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it or
links to sites where I could find answer to this problem. Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Shan.