expression_tree_walker: Unexpected node type 711

From: Ian Percival <ian(at)emergence(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: expression_tree_walker: Unexpected node type 711
Date: 2004-08-26 15:58:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

I am having a problem with a select statement and the error
expression_tree_walker: Unexpected node type 711 is being returned when
I am trying to execute a rather simple SELECT statement.

Any insight anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. And if
this is the wrong place to ask this then if someone could point me in
the right direction that would be swell.

TALE STRUCTURE:
Table "public.official_hour"
Column | Type | Modifiers
-----------------------+------------------+-----------
calendar_date | date | not null
official_opening_hour | double precision |
office_closed | boolean |
Indexes: official_hour_pkey primary key btree (calendar_date)

SOME DATA THAT LIVES IN TABLE:
select * from official_hour limit 10;
calendar_date | official_opening_hour | office_closed
---------------+-----------------------+---------------
2018-11-08 | |
2018-11-09 | |
2018-11-10 | | t
2018-11-11 | | t
2018-11-12 | |
2018-11-13 | |
2018-11-14 | |
2004-08-11 | 9 | f
2004-08-12 | 9 | f
2004-08-13 | 9 | f

SQL THAT IS THROWING ERROR:
select
calendar_date
from
official_hour
where
official_hour is not null
and office_closed = False
and calendar_date >= date'2004/01/01'
and calendar_date <= date'2004/08/23'
order by
calendar_date

RESULTS:
ProgrammingError: ERROR: expression_tree_walker: Unexpected node type 711

Anyone see something here I don't? Could this be a result of having a
date object as part of the primary key?

--
Ian Percival - Developer
mailto:ian(at)emergence(dot)com