Re: Weird GBorg mailing list messages

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2004-08-26 13:59:25
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Chris,

Thanks Chris. Just did a search on Google for similar reports, and
found that Savannah look to have had the same thing happen when they
upgraded Mailman:

http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3173

There's also a Mailman 2.1.5 FAQ about it:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.038.htp

Looks like it's nothing to be all that concerned about. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Chris Ryan wrote:
> Justin,
>
> I got one of those messages for every list I am an admin to. I went
> to each and checked the notifications which seemed to fix the problem.
> I am not sure what happened as I haven't done anything with Mailman in
> a while.
>
> Chris Ryan
<snip>