Is it a worthy case study?

From: Michalis Kabrianis <mk(at)interzone(dot)gr>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is it a worthy case study?
Date: 2004-08-12 20:52:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all
our company has implemented an online reservation-sale system for
tickets, for one of the three bigger Greek Football teams.
So far it's been very stable and we haven't idenitified any performance
issues.
It's obviously been based on postgres (apache-perl-linux are the other
components) and I was wondering if it would be worth to write a case
study advocating PostgresSQL.

a) What do you think about that? Would that interest you?
b) What is usually to be included in a case study? Numbers (of
rows/tables/hits per day etc ) or something else?

Thanks in advance for any answer

--
Michalis Kabrianis
Interzone