pginstaller beta& NT4

From: Florian TRAVERSE <florian(dot)traverse(at)cpe(dot)Fr>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pginstaller beta& NT4
Date: 2004-08-05 08:46:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi, I'm new to this mailing list, and I may post some very stupid
question (but before posting here, I've at least tried to find the
answer before), so when I post one, tell me it's a stupid question ;)

So first of all, pginstaller beta doesn't work on NT4:
Failed to locate CreateProcessWithLogonW in advapi32.dll (this funtion
is only available for >=W2K)... So I've got a roll back, and no way to
install it...

I'm trying to get it anyway... on #postgresql, I've learned the binary
installer is maintained on the cvs(so no need to compile it ), but I
couldn't find it on http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/ (I've
searched in many folders, but I didn't found it).
So if somebody could tell me where it is, it would be great :) (sorry
for this stupid question)