Dynamic list of mirrors

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dynamic list of mirrors
Date: 2004-08-04 21:21:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave, Andreas,

So that I can provide a simple script to help Debian people to get the
proper entry in their sources.list, can one of you tell me how I could
generate a list of available mirrors for pgAdmin III packages synced to
what we have on the primary web site ?

If it's too hard to generate in a simple script without many and many
dependencies, would it be possible that we decide to put a formatted
text file which would be regularly updated somewhere on the site ?
Something like http://www.pgadmin.org/mirrors.txt with one entry per line:
country<tab>URL

If not, I may also parse the following url with the risk that this page
changes in the future: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#mirrors

Regards,
Raphaël