questions

From: cby_y <cby_y(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: questions
Date: 2004-07-26 07:34:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,I have two question in the postsql when it ues in Lunix.
When I use the Server.java ,it always return this error for me:
java.sql.SQLException: Driver not found for URL: jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/something
How to reinstall JDBC driver ,and solve this problem?

And I want to delete the old postsql ,install a new one
How to backup the postsql data

Thanks
Sing

嘉年华挑战快乐极限,你敢玩吗? http://smspop.163.com/personal/wang/17/index.htm