phppgadmin and external access

From: eClaire <eclaire(dot)ml(at)laposte(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: phppgadmin and external access
Date: 2004-07-23 13:37:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm new in this list. First, scuse me for my not very good english and
please speak me in simple words ;)

I had install postgresql on my debian, no problem. I have too phppgadmin
and it is accessible in my browser locally.
But... if I want access the phppgadmin interface of another computer, I
have a "403 Forbidden" error. Do you know what is the solution?

Thanks,
Claire