Request for information about 3rd party support for PostgreSQL

From: "Mike Friedel" <mike(dot)friedel(at)safeway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for information about 3rd party support for PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-07-20 16:38:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

I recognize that I can basicall rely upon the community for support for
PostgreSQL, but I am also wondering who I can contact in the San
Francisco area for additional support (maintenance) for the database as
we consider embarking down the road with PostgreSQL.

Thanks,

Mike

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Attachment Content-Type Size
mike.friedel.vcf text/x-vcard 325 bytes