storage engine , mysql syntax CREATE TABLE t (i INT) ENGINE = INNODB|BDB

From: Pierre Emmanuel Gros <Pierre-Emmanuel(dot)Gros(at)limsi(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: storage engine , mysql syntax CREATE TABLE t (i INT) ENGINE = INNODB|BDB
Date: 2004-07-19 13:40:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In mysql, we can wrote a create table like
CREATE TABLE t (i INT) ENGINE = INNODB||BDB|;
where the storage engine is the innodb one.
This allow to have differents kind of storage format, and allow to easly implements memory table or remote table.
I try to make the same thing for postgresql but i do not understand where the logical storage engine is in the source code.
May i have somme help to find it .
Thank you.
pierre