Slony-I Workshop following OSCON

From: Jan Wieck <jwieck(at)afilias(dot)info>
Subject: Slony-I Workshop following OSCON
Date: 2004-06-22 16:51:53
Lists: pgsql-announce

July 31, 2004: Slony-I Configuration Workshop - Portland, Oregon USA
(following O'Reilly Open Source Convention)

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/track_postgresql.html

Afilias' Software Engineer Jan Wieck will conduct a FREE seminar for
PostgreSQL consultants and DBAs on Slony-I, a new enterprise-level
replication system for PostgreSQL that he is currently developing. This
program will be offered at the conference hotel, the Portland Marriott
Downtown

http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage/PDXOR

from 9am to 6pm. Download this form in order to register:

http://developer.postgresql.org/~wieck/SlonyWorkshop.pdf

--
Jan Wieck
Software Engineer