Re: Windows Library for libpq

From: Shachar Shemesh <psql(at)shemesh(dot)biz>
To: Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar(at)frodo(dot)hserus(dot)net>
Cc: Karam Chand <karam_chand03(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows Library for libpq
Date: 2004-06-08 20:21:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Shridhar Daithankar wrote:

> Karam Chand wrote:
>
>> I searched the site....but i couldnt find a
>> link...where can I get compiled libraries for libpq
>> and its coreresponding header files for Windows.
>

> HTH
>
> Shridhar

Try at the OLE DB project.
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/oledb/projdisplay.php. That will
not, however, do you any good for compiling, as it contains the runtime
DLL, not the headers and link time libraries.

On the other side, the readme that comes with the project has some links
for how to create this library yourself, in a pretty straight forward way.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting