Re: Create new Table

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Create new Table
Date: 2004-06-07 22:07:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Adam H. Pendleton wrote:

> When I run pgAdmin3 against my local
> postgresql server, and try and create a new table, the "data type" field
> is missing. I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean.

Uh, that's a weird one. I'm afraid that's a wx problem. Does it look the
same for domains? What will happen if you tab-cycle through the
controls, is the type combobox skipped? My last tests of wx didn't show
any positive things, so for now we're better off with our snapshot.

> Also, is there any chance we could reduce the program's dependency on
> pgAdmin3.h? Any time that file changes, it requires a re-compile of all
> objects that include it, which is everything.

Actually, what I'd *really* like is precompiled headers on linux too...

Regards,
Andreas