Next release

From: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Next release
Date: 2004-06-04 20:43:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi friends!

PostgreSQL 7.5 is going towards feature freeze, and we should try to
supply a release that supports it.

Peter, how is the status of the new fancy icons you've been talking
about some time ago?

wx2.5.2 is out, unfortunately the changes done on font handling removed
all code that was previously working for pgadmin3, without any
replacement so far. This means, we're currently stuck with our snapshot.

Regards,
Andreas