Re: GRANT question

From: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)fireserve(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GRANT question
Date: 2004-06-03 14:44:19
Lists: pgsql-general

<>How about using phpPgAdmin? Or something like that?

Also, is there a SQL statement that will return all the possible
privileges? Use that in a subselect and then grant WHERE?
Chris Ochs <chris(at)paymentonline(dot)com> wrote:
<quote

>> Is there a shortcut to grant all privileges on a schema and it's objects to
>> a user without having to issue GRANT statements for each individual object
>> in the schema? Given all the possible types of objects I doubt it but
>> thought I would ask just in case there was a way to do it.

No. People have asked about similar ways to do lots of grants at once,
but I haven't seen anyone claim to be working on this.