Re: libpq and Mac OS X

From: "L(dot) S(dot)" <lsearchw(at)lausd(dot)k12(dot)ca(dot)us>
To: "L(dot) S(dot)" <lsearchw(at)lausd(dot)k12(dot)ca(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq and Mac OS X
Date: 2004-05-31 22:46:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Okay. I had been using an abbreviated compile command to deal with the
libpq libraries on my Linux machine. It worked fine on Linux, but failed
on Mac OS X. (Looking at the make files hinted at this.)

Looking back at libpq-build.html and using the commands in their
intended form, my stuff compiled on OS X (and Linux), no problem.