libpq and Mac OS X

From: "L(dot) S(dot)" <lsearchw(at)lausd(dot)k12(dot)ca(dot)us>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq and Mac OS X
Date: 2004-05-31 17:45:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Is it possible to link C apps with libpq under OS X?
I've seen discussion of it in the archives, but there seems to be no
solution.

Since my last Powerbook G3 died (which had wide OS support), my new 2004
Powerbook G4, which only accepts OS X well* is what I have as my
portable development environment.

*(Debian doesn't see the HD; NetBSD doesn't see the keyboard; Gentoo
installs, but {doesn't seem very reliable, seems to need lots of system
tuning}; and YDL--who knows anymore?)