Re: Problem with sequences on a reload of a pg_dump file

From: Sean Shanny <shannyconsulting(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with sequences on a reload of a pg_dump file
Date: 2004-05-26 22:12:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom,

It looks like I probably caused this. :-( I was not paying attention
and rebooted the machine while it was doing the index building. :-(
This is about an 1/2 TB warehouse instance so I am going to look at the
last several thousand lines of the dump file to see if I can replay what
I need to correct the situation. Not a good day.

--sean