linux live CD

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: linux live CD
Date: 2004-05-18 19:09:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Attention all!

OSCON is rapidly approaching and I want to update a Linux live CD that I
have for the event. I had an earlier conversation with Marc who said
there would be no problem hosting the CD (@650mb in size) for download.

I want to get it uploaded ASAP and get everybody to see it so I can get
suggestions for the next version.

If anybody out there already has one of their own that's already got pg
running, and yes that includes the Japanese version too, then let's talk
about what would be good for the distribution and pick the best of both
worlds.

Can I get some reaction to this posting?

Robert