Re: Does this deserve a place in tech docs

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Does this deserve a place in tech docs
Date: 2004-05-17 16:15:56
Lists: pgsql-docs

Dear Robert

> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000018/2/guide.zip
>
> must be in techdocs. under
>
> Novice Guide for PostgreSQL Compilation on Windows NT
> <http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000018/2/guide.zip>

If you don't mind us hosting ourselves, I'll put it up as the unzipped pdf. LMK

Kindly go ahead ,but does the Author Name and Company name bother you if yes let me know
I would build a new one.

I would try my best and track the problem faced by users while building PostgreSQL on windows
thus updates are expected to the documents.Which would be forwarded to you if you like to post
updates.

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap