Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows
Date: 2004-05-12 07:12:09
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

I was successfully today with installation of MinGW MinSys and then
compilation of PostgreSQL on an
WindowsXP SP1.

I have documented all my steps for my convenience and would like to
know if someone else needs it or more appropriately
would the document be accepted as PostgreSQL Windows How to ?

Kindly tell me know
1. How can I contribute this document to the comunity
2. Who is responsible for keeping the Windows Docs.

Some Spec about the document :
1. It is written in OpenOffice
2. With help of versioning system of Openoffice we can handle the
changes in future

If this has been already done then sorry I waisted your and mine time.

Suggestions / Comments / Ideas Most welcome.

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

marital_status