Re: ERROR: heapgettup: failed ReadBuffer

From: jihuang <jihuang(at)iis(dot)sinica(dot)edu(dot)tw>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: heapgettup: failed ReadBuffer
Date: 2004-05-05 07:33:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for your real-time respone!

the problem was sloved after I upgrade the postgreSQL from 7.3.4 to 7.4.2.

by the way, is there any bug-tracking website for postgreSQL ?
I follow the [HOMEPAGE] -> [DEVELOPERS] -> find nothing relative to
bugzilla-like items,
follow the [GBROG] ->>> it's PostgreSQL related projects , but without
PostgreSQL itself ?

let me show a advertisement... quote from ORELLY's Developer Weblogs
> RT foundry is being developed in Taiwan as part of the Open Foundry
Project, which is aimed at encouraging for
> FS/OSS development in Taiwan. The foundry is a SF-like, expect using
better technologies
> (RT for bug/request tracking, subversion for source control, etc ...

the following link is the issue and comments log for sloving this
problem I said.
http://rt.openfoundry.org/Foundry/Project/Tracker/Display.html?Queue=90&id=2653

there are some chinese characters mixed, but I just wanna to show that
host a dedicate issue/bug tracking system
may improve a software project evloution.

June-Yen