Install plpython

From: Josué Maldonado <josue(at)lamundial(dot)hn>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Install plpython
Date: 2004-04-24 19:38:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello list,

First of all excuse me if this question is so obvius, I have not found
the info I need on this.

I installed pg 7.4.1 from source, now I need to add plpython lang,
should I have to make a full reinstall and recompile with plpython
switch or is there a another way to "add" the lang to the current pg
installation.

Thanks in advance
"Todos somos fragmentos no sólo del hombre en general, sino de nosotros
mismos." Georg Simmel. Filósofo alemán.
--
Sinceramente,
Josué Maldonado.