Re: Scratching my head why results are different between machines.

From: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Justin Graf <justin(at)magwerks(dot)com>
Cc: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Scratching my head why results are different between machines.
Date: 2010-03-04 15:00:51
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Justin Graf <justin(at)magwerks(dot)com> wrote:
> To pretty much anyone outside MS, a sane human would think 64 bit apps
> in SysWoW64 and 32Bit apps in System32. :'(

Ah, but you all are forgetting that the "32" here is to distinguish it
from the default odbc interface which as i recall was a *16* bit
interface. I'm not sure what exactly that means but as a result the
32-bit odbc configuration is entirely separate from the "regular" odbc
configuration. It's not the instruction set that the dll uses it's
which set of shared data structures it uses and which api it provides.

--
greg