Re: Another patch

From: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another patch
Date: 2009-08-04 11:23:17
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 2:28 AM, Jeff Davis<pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 21:15 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Jeff Davis<pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com> wrote:
>> > I'm ready for another patch. The prefix synonym patch is about done, I
>> > just made some doc/comment suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks for all of your work so far.  Could you take a look at "Merge
>> Append"?  Tom already reviewed the planner parts of the patch, but I
>> think there are other things that could use some feedback.

For what it's worth the planner side of things was precisely the area
I needed feedback on. I'm not sure I know exactly what to do here but
I suppose Tom's done all he could and nobody else is going to be able
to help more. I'm happy with moving this to Returned with feedback.

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf