Re: psql compiled with msys

From: weiping he <laser(at)qmail(dot)zhengmai(dot)net(dot)cn>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql compiled with msys
Date: 2004-04-16 15:31:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Merlin Moncure 写道:

>Right now, psql does not allow copy & paste from the console window when
>it is compiled under mingw.

emm... work pretty good here, I'm using win2k, compiled with mings, and
when I need to copy something in psql envionment,
just left click you mouse, drag and draw a white box to select what you
need, and right click and copy
the selected to a buffer; and right again would paste those copyed into
your edit position in psql.exe.

to copy and paste from or to other editor, just use normal technical:
ctrl-c, ctr-v would be ok,
just remember: in psql.exe, right click the button is paste; but drag &
draw left button then click right button
is copy, that's it.

regards Laser