Location of a new column

From: Terry Hampton <thampton(at)limacorp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Location of a new column
Date: 2004-04-08 12:36:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

All,

I thought this was answered before, but I
could not find anything in my saved email.

I need to ALTER a table to add a new column.
I want the new column to be between two existing
columns, however. Didn't I see mention of
an "AFTER" parameter that specified the location
in the table where the new column should be
placed ? Maybe not .......... How then,
can I specify the location within the table, of
new column ?

7.3 & RH Linux

Many thanks !

Terry