bugs list working???

From: Klint Gore <kg(at)kgb(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bugs list working???
Date: 2004-03-28 22:53:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Anyone had any problems with the bugs mailing list? I posted a message
to it on friday lunchtime (australian time) and didn't get anything back
for it. I reposted it using the web page bug report and didn't see it
either.

It's possible that my file was rejected due to an attachment as the test
case in the message involves base64 data. Is there any way of tracking
if this is the case?

klint.

: Klint Gore : "Non rhyming :
: EMail : kg(at)kgb(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au : slang - the :
: Snail : A.B.R.I. : possibilities :
: Mail University of New England : are useless" :
: Armidale NSW 2351 Australia : L.J.J. :
: Fax : +61 2 6772 5376 : :