Re: pgadmin 3 on Debian Stable (woody)

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: derek(at)gnue(dot)org
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin 3 on Debian Stable (woody)
Date: 2004-03-04 10:08:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Derek Neighbors wrote:

>2. Make pgadmin3 work against current PostgreSQL packaging for Debian
>Stable (Woody)
>
>I personally would like to see #2 as I'm not in a position currently to
>readily upgrade to 7.3. :)

Sorry Derek, there will be no pgAdmin3 for PostgreSQL 7.2 or older.
pgAdmin3 relies heavily on the dependency tracking that was introduced
in 7.3. We support all 7.4 features and will maintain pgAdmin3 to
support 7.5 features as early as possible.
There are many good reasons to upgrade to 7.4, and doing it soon might
save you much time.

Regards,
Andreas