padmin3 and SuSE 9.0

From: Rainer Lay <rainer(dot)Lay(at)informatik(dot)uni-erlangen(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: padmin3 and SuSE 9.0
Date: 2004-02-27 14:54:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I want ot run pgadmin3 on my SuSE 9.0 box.
I tried the rpm for SuSE 8.2, but it doesn't work (conflicting ssl libs).
So I tried to rebuild the SRPM. According to the spec file, I need CVS
version from wxWindows, which should be available at the snapshot
section in your CVS. But I could not find them!
Could you please hepl me?

Kind regards,
Rainer