putting up modified 'portal'

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: putting up modified 'portal'
Date: 2004-02-16 10:02:56
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

It seems to be a consensus here that I'm not respectable enough to be
given access to CVS and/or servers. Fine with me, but as there *are*
people interested in the changes I did, then someone else has to put
them up.

Is there a person with a little bit of free time, access to pgweb CVS
and development server to whom I can send the changed code? I'd suggest
putting it on a separate branch in CVS to not break the current working
code, the amount of changes done make it difficult to work without
version control.

Thanks in advance.