Re: Another update on 'portal'

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de
Subject: Re: Another update on 'portal'
Date: 2004-02-13 12:47:37
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
>>Uploaded another attempt:
>>http://oc.cs.msu.su/pgorg/ (trailing slash is REQUIRED)
>
> OK, looks good - however the trailing / think *must* be fixed before
> this can be used.

I don't think this is top priority as the final version will be put in
the webserver's root... But I'll try to fix this.

>>and later Official Approval. I don't want to
>>waste any more of my time if the current website is OK with
>>The Important People of PostgreSQL and they just don't want
>>to Bother Changing Anything.
>
> Kindly lose the attitude, it's getting tiresome and is not welcome on
> this list.

Well, my attitude worked once again! I didn't receive any real comments
for my previous mail without "the attitude":
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2004-02/msg00046.php

BTW, what's your personal priority: "getting the job done" or "the
attitude"?