Re: official debian packaging issue

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: official debian packaging issue
Date: 2004-02-10 20:41:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Another thing:

is it still right to use the description found in the README file on
postgresql mirrors as a short description of the product for the package ?
Here it is:
pgAdmin III is a database design and management application for use with
PostgreSQL. It is written in C++ using the wxWindows
(http://www.wxwindows.org)
cross-platform framework to allow it to run on multiple platforms.
Please visit http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/ for more details."

Regards,
Raphaël