F2 key not working for editing rows on XP

From: Steve Fox <steve(at)code42(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Date: 2004-02-06 16:12:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

My f2 key suddenly stopped working in pgadmin3 for XP -- I use it to
edit rows upon selecting the 'view data' option when right-clicking on a
table. I've re-started and also re-installed the app, but it's no use.
Having to grab the mouse do double click is a real pain -- any
thoughts? Is there a setting I've missed?

Steve

/**
* steve fox
* steve(at)code42(dot)com