application developers list?? or report engine using postgres?

From: Klint Gore <kg(at)kgb(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: application developers list?? or report engine using postgres?
Date: 2004-02-04 01:08:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Does anyone know of a mailing list for application developers using
postgres? It'd probably be more relevant than pgsql-general for my
question.

Failing that, what do people use to generate reports with a postgres
back end? I have a requirement to produce a reporting daemon on linux
that doesn't require X windows (has to render the report and write it
back to a blob). I've been down a couple of paths that ended with
unusable/unsuitable products.

klint.

: Klint Gore : "Non rhyming :
: EMail : kg(at)kgb(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au : slang - the :
: Snail : A.B.R.I. : possibilities :
: Mail University of New England : are useless" :
: Armidale NSW 2351 Australia : L.J.J. :
: Fax : +61 2 6772 5376 : :