Re: Grant question

From: Barbara Lindsey <blindsey(at)cog(dot)ufl(dot)edu>
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Grant question
Date: 2004-01-29 15:03:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Yay! It works.
Thank you.

--
Barbara E. Lindsey,
COG RDC

----
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic
message is legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email or any of it's
components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender.
----