Re: Pgadmin3 v1.14.2 foreign keys

From: "Day, David" <dday(at)redcom(dot)com>
To: "Mary F(dot) Masterson" <zen(at)email(dot)hal-pc(dot)org>, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pgadmin3 v1.14.2 foreign keys
Date: 2012-08-06 12:01:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

Mary,

Not sure about FK via the pgadminIII gui table/columns view tool.
If you launch a query window from pgadminIII, you can enter a command
similar to the following and it will accomplish your goal.

ALTER TABLE <schema>.address ADD FOREIGN KEY(address)
REFERENCES <schema>.addresstype(addresstype_id);

Rgds

Dave