Re: Database diagram

From: Jodi Kanter <jkanter(at)virginia(dot)edu>
To: Ganesan Kanavathy <ganesh(at)magnusquest(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database diagram
Date: 2004-01-20 13:44:34
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-sql

I use Microsoft Visio. It also has reverse engineering. I ma having
trouble with the refresh option which is quite frustrating but other
than that it works fine. I used Erwin in the past and really like that
but it is pricey and we already had a license available for Visio.
Jodi

--

//Jodi L Kanter

/ /