BRIN trivial tweaks

From: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: BRIN trivial tweaks
Date: 2015-08-03 17:07:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I happened to notice two declarations of functions for BRIN that
are not actually defined, and a comment that looked like it was
incompletely edited.  Attached patch is a suggestion, but I leave
it to those working on the feature to commit, since there might be
a reason I'm missing for the declarations and my wording might not
be ideal.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
brin-unused-declarations.diff invalid/octet-stream 1.4 KB