RE: Question re large objects

From: Chris <csmith(at)squiz(dot)net>
To: "Pgsql-Php" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Question re large objects
Date: 2000-11-28 22:02:54
Lists: pgsql-php

I'm in the (slow) process of writing a tutorial for this sort of thing (ie
how to do it etc).
This has probably been discussed before, but I'm looking for some positives
& negatives for storing files in the database (I think you can use a switch
on dump which dumps EVERYTHING, but I could be wrong), and some positives &
negatives for outside the database in a seperate directory.
Can someone send me some pointers & experiences :) (It doesn't have to go
back to the list if no-one else is interested).
Thanks & Regards,
Chris Smith
http://www.squiz.net