SQL to retrieve foreign keys

From: Colleen Williams <colleen(at)digital-arts(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL to retrieve foreign keys
Date: 2000-10-11 15:56:16
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I would like to write some SQL to extend the phpPgAdmin tool where it only
displays primary keys related to a table. I have looked at the programmers
doco and searched the discussions on foreign keys but was not able to
decipher how to write the SQL. It is probably really trivial for someone
who knows how the PostgreSQL catalog tables are related. Can someone please
help me. Many Thanks.

Colleen.