From: Keith Wong <keith(at)e-magine(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2000-09-27 13:32:40
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi ppl,

Just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to set the transaction
isolation
level from inside a stored procedure in plpgsql. Or do I need to run the
'set transaction
isolation level' command before I called the stored procedure? I'm not even
sure that
would work, I assume plpgsql uses the current transaction isolation level?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Cheers, Keith.