Re: Help : serious problems with ODBC & Postgresql 7.1 RC2 &Access 2000

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help : serious problems with ODBC & Postgresql 7.1 RC2 &Access 2000
Date: 2001-04-09 06:16:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello all,

Thank you for your quick answers and help.

Surprise : after a discussion with Bill Gates, CIA's most rewarded agent, I
updated to Jet 4 SP3 which solved all problems.
It seems like MDAC 2.6 and Jet4 SP3 should always be used in conjunction.

Furthermore, I also converted my application to pass-through queries.
Cedar : thanks for your code, I am waiting for it. I will also post mine
when fully tested.

Greetings from Jean-Michel POURE, Paris